LC1 | Asset Acquisition: Ensure new assets are correctly specified, fully documented,
and are maintainable in preparation to realize maximum useful life.
- LC1.PR1 | Capital Projects: define the structure and requirements associated with a project.
- LC1.PR2 | Asset Selection: Define information necessary to design and operate the asset.
- LC1.PR3 | Asset Design for Reliability: Integrate desing for reliability and total cost of
ownership perspective into acquisition project design.
- LC1.PR4 | Asset Turnover Package: Define content and format of information provided for asset operation and maintenance.
LC2 | Asset Commissioning: Test commission, and turnover assets for operation.
- LC2.PR1 | Factory Acceptance Testing: Test and inspect system, facility, or software when fully fabricated
and assembled prior to delivery.
- LC2.PR2 | Site Acceptance Testing: Review and approve system, facility, or software when installed in
- LC2.PR3 | Commissioning Protocols: Validate assets and systems via installation qualification (IQ),
operational qualification (OQ), and performance qualification (PQ).
- LC2.PR4 | Turnover to Operations: Define the conditions that permit an asset to be released for operations.
LC3 | Asset Operation: Define operator care, performance monitoring, critical process parameters, and
- LC3.PR1 | Asset Operator Care and Training: Define the types of care tasks operators can perform.
- LC3.PR2 | Asset Performance Monitoring: Collect data from assets to monitor asset health.
- LC3.PR3 | Critical Process Parameters: Identify attributes that must be monitored to detect deviations that could affect product quality.
- LC3.PR4 | Asset Continuous Improvement: Incorporate lessons learned and adjust processes to improve asset performance.
LC4 | Asset Disposal: Assess asset health, asset useful life, asset obsolescence, and asset replacement.
- LC4.PR1 | Asset State of Good Repair: Assess assets in terms of their ability to continue to perform
their intended functions over time.
- LC4.PR2 | Asset Useful Life: Establish priority of recapitalization investment relative to
- LC4.PR3 | Asset Obsolescence: Evaluate availability of spare parts, hardware, software,
and technical support.
- LC4.PR4 | Asset Replacement: Evaluate the cost of repair versus replacement over the asset life cycle.