GO1 | Leadership Support: Establish leadership of the Asset Management Program including
communications, controls, risk management, and continuous improvement.
- GO1.PR1 | Senior Leadership Involvement: Establish senior leadership roles,
communications, and interactions with the asset management program.
- GO1.PR2 | Asset Management Council: Establish a defined group that develops, reviews,
and approves asset management policy, monitors performance, and makes key decisions.
- Go1.PR3 | Risk Management: Identify, categorize, and administer asset management
program performance measures and risk elements.
- GO1.PR4 | Tactical Improvement: Establish a road map to address identified asset
management program gaps to ensure program effectiveness and efficiency.
GO2 | Change Management: Administer, prepare, manage, and reinforce change management.
- GO2.PR1 | Administration: Establish governance and administration of change
- GO2.PR2 | Preparing: Establish scope of the change management project, project team
organization, and obtain sponsorship.
- GO2.PR3 | Managing: Develop and implement change management plans.
- GO2.PR4 | Reinforcing: Collect and diagnose change management feedback and use
feedback to promote continuous improvement of change management processes.
GO3 | Budget Management: Prepare and track asset management budget, report deviations,
and determine asset life cycle cost.
- GO3.PR1 | Budget Preparation: Establish process to prepare asset management budget.
- GO3.PR2 | Budget Tracking: Establish process to track asset management budget
- GO3.PR3 | Budget Deviation Reporting: Establish process to report budget deviation.
- GO3.PR4 | Asset Life Cycle Cost: Determine the cost of capital to design, procure,
construct, install, operate, and retire and asset.
GO4 | ISO 55000 Alignment: Ensure the Asset Management Program is aligned with ISO 55000
- GO4.PR1 | Context of the Organization and Leadership: Establish the organization's
mission, message, and leadership elements that support them.
- GO4.PR2 | Planning: Establish focused asset management plans.
- GO4.PR3 | Support and Operation: Establish personnel awareness of and compliance with
asset management theory and process execution.